Consign with Us & Receive 70%
As a consignor, you have the ability to earn 70% of your set price. Inspection for this sale will be very selective, so be sure to bring your very best items.
- Minimum to become a consignor is 15 hanging items or one (1) large toy or one (1) children's furniture item.
- Maximum amount you are able to consign is 200 items total per consignor, per household. See details on limitations under the "How to Consign Tab"
- When registering for upcoming event, please make sure we have your current mailing address.
- Checks will be mailed to address in our system no later that 10 days after sale ends
- $8 fee deducted from your total earnings to help defray rent and advertising.
- A pre-sale ticket will be given to you at time of drop-off.
- Please note, while it is very unlikely, we cannot be responsible for anything lost, damaged or stolen.
- Keeping our kids safe is very important to us all. Consignors, check your items using the recall list at CPSC.gov or an excellent recall and product safety website wemakeitsafer.com
Restock Drop-off is Thursday August 11th, 10am-6pm
Wee Trade now offers a restock after the sale starts for those consignors who have registered by original deadline and could not finish creating tags or simply ran out of time preparing their items by drop off appointment time.
At your drop off appointment you will be able to pick up a restock tag template. This will enable you to create some tags manually in order to bring a limited amount of items on the restock days. As always, items must pass Wee Trade inspection. 75 items is the amount you will be allowed to bring on restock days. If you have already brought your total limit of 200 items OR limit of infant clothing sizes 0-18 months OR 5 pairs of shoes at the original drop off you should not bring that size range or shoes again for restock. All items brought on restock must be discountable for the 50% off day! Your pre-printed template will indicate that your items will be discounted on discount day.
We appreciate your compliance.
Items accepted for restock
Toys (large and small)
Children Furniture / Equipment
Children size clothing on hangers (same size limitation apply for restock - no bagged clothing accepted for restock or at original drop-off)
Shoes (5 pair, only if you have not brought your limit at original drop-off)
Items not accepted for restock
Bagged clothing (not accepted anytime)
Juniors (teen sizes 0,1,3,5,7,9 etc.) (not accepted anytime)
Adult clothes (not accepted anytime)
Grab bags not accepted
Food products (not accepted anytime)
- Laundry baskets make great shopping baskets!
- Appearance of your items will greatly help them sell. Cleaned, ironed, and needle and thread work wonders!
- Sets tend to sell better (especially under size 10). Matching things up works!
- Plan ahead for a babysitter if attending the pre-sale or volunteering.
Want to shop early?
If you volunteer to work you will shop first!! Refer to the pre-sale schedule for volunteer sale times. If you consign a minimum of 15 hanging items or one (1) large toy or one (1) children's furniture item, you may shop the consignor pre-sale. You can consign up to 200 of your best items per household! Getting in first is worth it! It's fun too!