Our very popular Holiday sale is back again!
PUBLIC SALE DATES
Friday, November 18th, 8 am - 7 pm
Saturday, November 19th, 9 am - 5 pm
Sunday, November 20th, 11 am - 3 pm Half Price Sale
DROP OFF DATES
Tuesday, November 15th - 12noon -8pm
Wednesday, November 16th - 8am - 6pm
PICK UP TIME
IF NOT DONATING, PICK-UP TIME IS SUNDAY, NOV. 20th 6PM-8PM
Anything not picked up by 8:05pm on Sunday Nov. 20th will be donated to local children Christmas Charities.
Registration opens October 1, 2011
Deadline to register and create tags Sunday, November 13th 12:00 midnight.
- Wee Trade Holiday Sale minimum is 5 items.
- Wee Trade Holiday Sale maximum is 15 hanging items and 50 acceptable toy items for a total of 65 items per consignor, per household.
- Bring your very best. All items in the Holiday Sale must be priced $3 and up. Inspection will be selective.
- You earn 70% of your set price.
- DEADLINE FOR REGISTERING AND CREATING TAGS FOR NC HOLIDAY SALE IS: Sunday, November 13th 12:00 midnight.
- A $7 fee will be deducted from your total earnings to help defray rent and advertising.
Accepted Items (Holiday Sale Only)
- Gift-able Toys (large and small), Bicycles, Books, Games & Puzzles.
- Gift-able means new or gently used - clean and in perfect working order!
- Must have batteries if required.
- Childrens Christmas Holiday Wear
- Holiday Wear means Christmas or Hanukkah clothing only.
Non-Acceptable Items (Holiday Sale Only)
- No Furniture
- No Cribs
- No Bedding
- No Infant Misc. i.e. bottles, sippies, crib toys etc.
- No Home Decor'
- No Bath Stuff
- No Potties
- No Baby Equipment
- No Electronics
- No VCR Tapes
- No Shoes
- No Junior Clothing
- No Maternity Wear
- No Stuffed Animals unless they talk or move
- No items priced under $3